Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Getting closer!

Its now getting to that point where I'm getting pretty antsy and are having difficulties sitting still though no one would probably notice any change.  Its not soon enough to begin packing, but I am leaving in less then 48 hours so I can practically hear the minutes passing by as I bide my time.  I've postponed my departure time again until Friday as my dad found a last minute Blues Traveler concert (one of his all time fav's [and for only $2!!]) to check out.  While I had already pushed my departure date back to today, with everything he's done for me going to a concert with him is probably the least I can do! 

So as of now the plan is play Battlefield 3 online with my brother in Texas one more time before I see him in a few weeks, pack  up the bike and go to the concert tomorrow, and then hit the road early Friday morning.  Due to some unfortunate circumstances I lost one travel partner, but I did get to spend a great night camping out at Stoney Brook with her so at least we had that! Now let's hope that Dean can still meet me somewhere out there!  Hopefully, and I do mean with every fingers crossed the next entry should come from the road.  Fingers crossed!

For those interested in my (general) itinerary here's a rough idea of the big cities:
Chicago
Seattle
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Denver
Fort Hood
Kansas City
St Louis
Goose Creek (Uncle Joe!)
Home

Now obviously things will probably change when I get out there but for now this is the plan.  At St Louis I'll gauge my time and make a head for home if its looking close but we'll have to wait and see.  The weathers not looking very cooperative either so hopefully last summers two days of rain wasn't a fluke... Until then good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think?